top of page
Canada Geese_0001.jpg

GET OUT and get Married

GET OUT and get Married

Want to have a Tiny Maine Wedding ? Just you and a few friends in the woods, fields or on the waters of Maine. As a Maine Notary Public I can perform wedding/elopement services. We will work together to create the perfect vows to represent you, your beliefs and your relationship for a Maine adventure wedding!


You are responsible for getting a marriage license prior to the ceremony. ( Residents: Getting Married in Maine). Keep in mind that many Maine town offices have limited hours, so don’t wait until the last minute to complete this step. You will need two people to sign as witnesses at the service, and I will file the paperwork for you after the ceremony.

Please check out my Tiny Maine Wedding Facebook Page HERE

bottom of page